The Rivers to Ridges Partnership is dedicated to improving the quality of life for residents in the upper Willamette Valley by working together to protect and enhance the region’s land and water resources and their ecosystem functions and values; and to provide environmental education and compatible outdoor recreation opportunities as outlined in the Rivers to Ridges Metropolitan Regional Parks and Open Space Study — Vision and Strategies document. The vision of the Rivers to Ridges Partnership is further refined in the Willamette River Vision and Action Plan and the Ridgeline Vision and Action Plan.
Celebrating 15 Years of Partnership
The Rivers to Ridges Partnership has made great strides towards recognizing the vision set out in 2003. We’ve grown to 17 partners representing different levels of government, non-profit organizations dedicated to conservation and education, and all four local watershed councils.
As we celebrate our accomplishments, we also look forward to the future and what will be the next priorities for the partnership and the people and places of the South Willamette Valley. Learn more about our accomplishments in our new brochure: (11×17 printable version) | (web version)
Watch this short video about the R2R partnership (2016)
Rivers to Ridges documents
- Rivers to Ridges: 15 Years of Accomplishments
- Rivers to Ridges Annual Report 2018
- Rivers to Ridges Annual Report 2017
- Rivers to Ridges Annual Report 2016
- Rivers to Ridges Annual Report 2015
- Rivers to Ridges Annual Report 2014
- Rivers to Ridges Annual Report 2013
- Rivers to Ridges Vision Plan and Map
- Rivers to Ridges Vision Map
- Conserving Oak Habitats